Cake Pops (PDF)
- Any flavor boxed cake mix (chocolate, white, vanilla, etc.)
- Icing (Chocolate – about 2 tbsp)
- This can be melted chocolate or candy melts
NOTE: You may also use a completely made cake, iced and everything, and just crumble it up.
- If boxed cake, follow the directions to bake the cake.
- Once cooled, use mixer to crumble. Add a dollop of icing to crumbled cake.
- Use ice cream scooper to scoop mix, then roll into small balls (can also be hand scooped)
- Dip sticks into frosting, then insert into rolled cake balls.
- Let chill in refrigerator
- Dip chilled cake balls into frosting, then cover with sprinkles.