2024 Visiting Schedule:
- Ti, Jr. A, Jr. B, & Inter A campers – Friday, July 19th
- Inter B, Sub, Senior & Peaker campers – Saturday, July 20th
- Families with one daughter may visit one day only.
- Families with two or more daughters may visit both days.
Visiting will start at 9:30 AM and end at 4:15 PM. You are invited for a lunch with your daughter that will be provided by Camp.
Parents may want to limit the weekend to just parents, guardians and siblings. If you will be bringing additional guests (grandparents, etc.), please notify us. If you find it impossible to visit Camp on either of these days, or need help in coordinating your visit with sons at Brant Lake Camp, please call the Directors to make special arrangements.
Parents of Senior House Campers:
Parents of Seniors and Peakers should note that the Senior House Show will be performed on Saturday afternoon. Parents of our Peaker campers only are invited to take their daughters out of Camp for the evening at the end of Visiting Day. Peakers must return to Camp by 9:00 p.m. and must sign in at the Rec Hall.
Visiting Day Policies:
- Parents may not take their daughter out of Camp
- Girls may not enter parking area (for safety reasons) at any time
- Tipping of any kind is not permitted
- No pets on Camp
- No bunk gifts
- Limit the amount of food and candy you bring to Camp for your daughter. The amount must be consumable during your visit as any excess is destroyed after Visiting Day.
- Leave promptly when visiting ends