2022 Visiting Schedule:
- Tiger Ti, Ti, Jr. A, Jr. B, & Inter A campers – Friday, July 22nd
- Inter B, Sub, Senior & Peaker campers – Saturday, July 23rd
- Families with one daughter may visit one day only.
- Families with two or more daughters may visit both days.
Visiting will start at 9:30 AM and end at 4:15 PM. You are invited for a lunch with your daughter that will be provided by Camp. If you will be bringing additional guests (grandparents, etc.), please notify us. If you find it impossible to visit Camp on either of these days, or need help in coordinating your visit with sons at Brant Lake Camp, please call the Directors to make special arrangements. We permit parents to bring a limited amount of nut-free candy or fruit to camp on Visiting Day. The amount must be consumable during your visit as any excess is destroyed after Visiting Day.
Visiting Day Policies:
- Parents may not take their daughter out of Camp
- Girls may not enter parking area (for safety reasons) at any time
- Tipping of any kind is not permitted
- No pets on Camp
- No bunk gifts
- Limit the amount of food and candy you bring to Camp for your daughter
- Leave promptly when visiting ends