Here is a popular recipe you have requested with a big secret: It is really easy one to try! Enjoy cooking along! Share photos of your version.
Crinkle Cookies (PDF)
Box of standard brownie mix from the store
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow all directions on the box EXCEPT reduce the amount of water called for by ⅓.
- Mix well.
- Scoop into small balls (A small icecream scoop works well) and cover in powdered sugar.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes or until edges are crisp.